OPERATIONS MANAGER / Millibo Art Theatre
- Support daily operations at the Millibo Art Theatre
- Provide direct customer focused services
- Maintain weekly financial accounts
- Assist with special projects
- Millibo Art Theatre – 1626 South Tejon Street, Colorado Springs CO 80905
- 25 hours per week (with possibility of additional hours during performances)
- Regular Hours: Tuesday to Friday – variable between Noon and 8:00pm (training hours may differ).
- Summer Hours: Please note this schedule may change for summer programming.
- starting @ $16.00 per hour
- The duties and responsibilities of the Operations Manager fall into three main categories including
- general administration
- program support
- financial maintenance.
- Provide excellent customer services and program information to patrons as they visit the theatre, call on the phone, or communicate through email.
- Update and Maintain EasyWare computer platform with all program & patron information. Training on EasyWare ticketing platform will be provided.
- Oversee supplies inventory and submit orders when necessary.
- Manage Volunteers and assist with training of new volunteers.
- Receive & sort mail and update lobby materials.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Process ticket reservations and workshop registrations by phone and online.
- Schedule box office staff and volunteers for performances.
- Oversee box office set up for weekend shows.
- Communicate with production staff and stage managers regarding special needs.
- Manage all invoices – monthly, special events, advertising, etc…
- Track and update weekly deposits of ticket sales and workshop registrations in Quik Books.
- Track and record charitable donations and send out donor recognition letters.
- Record and pay monthly sales taxes and quarterly Wage withholdings.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- Experience working with the public
- Administrative/office experience
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with patrons, staff, and artists
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Positive attitude
- A love for community and theatre!
- 2 comp tickets to every Millibo production
- 50% off workshops for yourself
- Free coffee and dessert (or wine and dessert) at every Millibo show you attend
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit an initial application here:
- After reviewing all applications we will reach out to schedule an in person interview with qualifying candidates. All applicants progressing to the interview will be asked to submit a resume and cover letter.
- Interviews will be scheduled July 25 to 29.
- Training begins the week of August 8th.