Mr. Art Guffaw unravels the mysteries of fine art in a magical studio where the easels speak, the drawings come to life and the paintings dance. With a little help from Van Gogh and Picasso, master clown Jim Jackson creates a circus of ART that inspires us to look at the world with the eyes of an artist.
- Ideal for Elementary
- Performance lasts approximately 45 minutes
- Tour travels with self-contained sound system and microphones
- Performer requires 1 hour for set-up and 45 minutes for tear down
- Show can be performed on a stage or in gyms and cafeterias.
- Maximum audience for 1 show is 400.
Jim Jackson has been adventuring in circus and theatre since 1976. Along the way he has had a great deal of fun directing, creating and performing in over thirty original productions for children and adults. He is an acclaimed clown who has toured extensively with his award-winning solo shows Mimic Sole, Impossible Balance and Art Guffaw.