Wednesdays October 7, 14, 21, 28 & November 4 ~ 6:30 to 8:30 ~ $95 (5 weeks)
Ever watched an Improv group and thought to yourself, “I can do that?”
Need public speaking skills?
Want to get out of the house or maybe just out of your head?
Well, it’s time to give improv a try!
Learn what it takes to create characters, scenes, and dramatic interactions out of nothing? This five-week dive into improv will empower you to say “yes and…” as you develop creative techniques to free the imagination, build ensemble, sharpen story instincts, and inhabit whole new characters. You’ll be on your feet and out of your shell in this fast paced and dynamic workshop led by Mark Rantal.
Mark Rantal is a seasoned improvisor and long-time performer with the RIP, Millibo’s resident improv troupe. If you’ve ever seen Mark on stage you know it’s all about the energy, the fun and the play! Join us!
REGISTER BY PHONE/719 465 6321
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE: The safety and health of you and our staff remains our first priority, and as Coronavirus guidance continues to evolve, we will follow all guidelines and updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Colorado Department for Public Health and Environment
The safety measures in place Include:
- Workshops limited to 10 participants
- Daily screening of staff and attendees for symptoms and close-contact exposures
- Limited building access to reduce exposure.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet for all activities
- Require masks or face coverings
- Provide multiple hand sanitation stations
- Ensure regular cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces, equipment, and vehicles throughout the theatre
- Provide well ventilated work spaces