Time for more fun in the Millibo Garden with the very silly Mr. Guffaw!
Internationally acclaimed clown Jim Jackson brings his Big Bubble Circus to Millibo’s outdoor Garden stage for a laugh-filled evening of magic, juggling, and giant bubbles. Cabbages fly, ladders are balanced on chins, and children may find themselves in a giant soap bubble as this very interactive, one clown circus takes the stage.
A free Big Bubble Play area will be set up following each show.
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays @ 6:30pm / August 20 – 21 – 22 / August 27 – 28 – 29
Individual Tickets ~ $12.50 / ON-LINE or by PHONE
Family four packs ~ $40 / by PHONE ONLY
Children two and under may be seated on a parent’s lap for free.
NOTE: All seats are assigned. If you wish sit together as a group please purchase your tickets under the same name or call the box office ahead of the show..
Where are the outdoor performances being held?
- All performances will be held outdoors in the new Millibo garden.
- The enclosed garden is located just off the 1626 Tejon Street parking lot on the south side of the Millibo Art Theatre.
- All seats are assigned and all groups are socially distanced for patron and staff safety.
What is the seating area like?
- The total seating capacity of the outdoor area is 65.
- Chairs are arranged in groups on the mulched lawn surrounding the outdoor stage. There is some picnic seating available.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter and must sit in their assigned seats.
- Staff will begin seating patrons 30 minutes prior to show time.
- Patrons are asked to refrain from congregating in public areas and to remain seated prior to and during the performance.
What Safety Guidelines are in place?
- Face coverings/masks are not required outside.
- All groups are socially distanced for patron and staff safety.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been updated along with all the latest disinfecting technologies in compliance with local and CDC guidelines.
What will you do if it rains?
- In the event that Millibo cancels a performance due to imminent bad weather, the cancellation will be posted on our website and we will make every effort to contact ticket-holders via email and/or phone.
- If a performance is cancelled due to bad weather, patrons will receive a ticket to the make-up show that Sunday
- Shows lasting more than 40 minutes are considered complete performances. Shows lasting less than 40 minutes are considered “rained out.”
Will you be serving food and drinks like usual in this outdoor venue?
- Concessions will be available at all shows.
- No outside food or drink is permitted in the venue.
How do I get my tickets?
- Make your reservations early as SEATING IS VERY LIMITED!
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or through the Millibo Box Office.
- Seats can only be purchased as “general seating”,” but all seats are assigned by the Millibo staff.
- If you wish to be seated together as a GROUP, please purchase all your tickets under the same name.
- Ticket sales close at 3pm on the day of the performance! In other words – GET YOUR TICETS EARLY!!!!