GRADES 3 – 5
FRACTURED FAIRY-TALES / Saturday 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14 ~ 1:00 to 4 pm ~ $145 (5 wks)
MAKE ‘EM LAUGH / Saturday Nov 7, 14, 21 ~ 1:00 to 4 pm ~ $85 (3 wks)
Millibo is here for you and your kids!
Creative play is critical for the physical, emotional, and mental health of children. For almost twenty years the Millibo has offered programming that inspires youth to grow as artists and innovators. Our experiences running camps this summer confirm our belief in the importance of creative engagements for kids, and our ability to provide safe environments where this can happen. This Fall the Millibo is poised to support your child’s learning through re-imagined theatre classes, camps and workshops that offer safe and exciting environments where kids can explore and grow through the performing arts.
Small class sizes, multiple outdoor learning experiences, the most talented faculty of teaching artists in the region and over twenty years of experience working with young creatives ensures a high-quality arts experiences for ages 4 to 18.
Adapting to the virtual and on-site schedules of our public schools, Millibo will offer daytime and after-school workshops at the theatre as well as weekend intensives and small group field trips. We are also available to work with your group to craft individualized small group experiences – home-school groups, friend pods etc…
SAFETY AT THE CORE
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE: The safety and health of your child(ren) remains our first priority, and as Coronavirus guidance continues to evolve, we will follow all guidelines and updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Colorado Department for Public Health and Environment for Child Care.
The safety measures in place Include:
- Screen campers for symptoms and close-contact exposures at daily drop off and pick up
- Stagger drop-off and pickup times to avoid large groups and allow for screening.
- Keep campers in stable groups of 10 and fewer for all indoor and outdoor activities
- Limited building access. Only campers, teachers and staff have building access.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet during eating and recreation.
- Secure same staff and counselors to work with small groups for the entire week
- Require hand-washing upon arrival, before eating, and at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Require masks or face coverings whenever possible.
- Ensure sufficient cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces, equipment, and vehicles throughout the camp.
REGISTRATION BY PHONE 719 465 6321 or ONLINE NOW
Office Hours: Tuesday to Friday / Noon to 4pm.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS: Requests for refunds must be made two weeks before the start of a workshop. If these processes are followed, the tuition will be refunded less a $20 administration fee. There are NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS issued after this two week period. Your full payment will be refunded if a camp or class is cancelled.