March 22, 23, 24, 24, 26, 2021
- Grades 1 to 2 ~ 9:00 to Noon ~ $150
- Grades 3, 4 & 5 ~ 9:30 to 12:30 ~ $150
- limited to 10 participants per session
Spend a week uncovering the Wonders of the Wizarding world! Join us this Spring Break as Hogwarts’ most accomplished (and ridiculous) professors lead you into the world of Harry Potter. This fun-filled and exciting week of magic training offers new adventures and exciting challenges each and every day! You will encounter incredible creatures, master the art of transfiguration, learn the language of the Elves, design your own wand, brew fantastical potions and compete in daily duels of hilarity. Each session is limited to 10 students.
Sign up today to ensure your spot.
For those who may need to stay for the afternoon we also have:
ARTS & CRAFTS with Headmistress BUMBLEBEE:
12:00/12:30 to 3pm ~ $110 ~ limited to 10 participants
Make it a full day of fun with an afternoon session focused on hands-on arts and crafts and creative story telling. This session is led by professor and headmistress Bumble Bee. Participating students should bring lunch and are guaranteed to get wonderfully messy.
Our gathering of Illustrious Professors include:
- Headmistress Bumble Bee ~ Muggle Name: Birgitta De Pree ~ Brews & Potions
- Professor Arachnia Webster ~ Muggle Name: Arantxa Chavez ~ Tales of Tomorrow
- Professor Wisteria Aloofia~ Muggle Name: Carmen Vreeman Shedd ~ Transfiguration
- Professor Sephronia Securitas~ Muggle Name: Katie Lowe ~ Defense Against the Dark Arts
- Professor Oribus Round ~ Muggle Name: Jim Jackson ~ Bubble Science
NOTE: Any Muggle reading this will have their memory erased in 30 seconds. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but honestly, you won’t even remember that it happened.
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
- Daily screening and temperature check of all students, staff and teachers
- Required hand-sanitization upon arrival, before eating, and at regular intervals
- Mandatory masks or face coverings
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet
- Class size limited to 10 students
- Limited building access – only students, teachers and staff will have building access.
- Staggered drop-off and pickup times to avoid large groups and allow for screening
- Ensure sufficient cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces and equipment
The safety and health of your child(ren) remains our priority, and as Coronavirus guidance continues to evolve, we will follow all guidelines and updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Colorado Department for Public Health and Environment for Child Care.
REGISTRATION: 719 465 6321
Millibo’s Refund & Cancellation Policy
If your registration is canceled at least two weeks before the camp begins, we will refund tuition less the registration fee – $25 per half-day camps, $50 for full-day camps.
If your registration is canceled less than two weeks before the camp begins no refund will be given. Any tuition paid for the canceled class, minus a late cancellation fee – $50 for half day camps and $75 for full-day camps, becomes a credit which can be applied to another future camp or tickets.
Cancellation due to COVID-19 – If your student or close family contact tests positive for COVID-19 prior to the start of camp you will receive a full refund less the registration fee. In this case, documentation signed by a physician must be provided.
Cancellation without Prior Notice – If we do not receive prior cancellation notice and you do not attend the first day of class, no refund or credit will be given.
Cancellation by Millibo – We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. Any tuition paid will be refunded in full, including the registration fee.