Work with professionals in the performing arts to hone your craft, develop your skills and are to be the bst performer you can be!
With over twenty years of experience, Millibo camps are especially developed to empower students to express their unique creativity through theatre, movement, music, improv, circus and the visual arts.
Middle School ~ Mon to Fri / 1:00 to 4pm/ $150 / June 14 to 18
Discover the art of “making it up” on the spot. Join us as we dive into the fundamentals of improv and learn to say “YES” to our imagination as you bring scenes, stories, and characters to life on the stage with ease, bravery, and a whole lot of fun.
High School ~ Mon to Fri / 1:00 to 4pm/ $150
A one-week intensive investigating the hah hah hah of Shakespeare’s comedic world. Through scene work, language explorations and theatre exercises you’ll master the language of the world’s greatest playwright as you bring to life his most dynamic characters in this fast-paced hands-on approach to Shakespeare. Final Performance: July 2 @ 3:30
High School ~ Mon to Fri / 1:00 to 4:00pm / $150 / July 26 – 30
Learn the secrets of Comedy Improv with super coach Arantxa Chavez. You’ll reap the rewards of big laughs as you inhabit outrageous characters, tell impossible tales and bravely step into the endless possibilities of the unknown. Only for those capable of playing well with others! Ready! Set! Laugh!
REGISTRATION: 719 465 6321
MILLIBO'S TEACHING APPROACH
At the Millibo Art Theatre, we foster learning environments and experiences that feature trusting and collaborative relationships, a creative and meaningful curriculum and supportive, professional instruction that ignites imaginations, flexes problem-solving abilities, grows language and physical dexterity, and encourages children to innovate, create and dream!
Whether your child’s school was fully remote or hybrid this semester, chances are they spent extensive amounts of time in front of a screen. If, like many parents, you are working from home, you may be relying more heavily on television and video games to keep your kids entertained. Let us help!
Creative play is critical for the physical, emotional, and mental health of children. For almost twenty years the Millibo has offered programming that inspires youth to grow as artists and innovators and we are poised to support your child’s learning and social health during these difficult times. Our experiences running summer camps and afterschool and weekend workshops this Fall, confirm our belief in the importance of creative engagements for kids, and our ability to provide safe environments where this can happen.
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
The safety and health of your child(ren) remains our priority, and as Coronavirus guidance continues to evolve, we will follow all guidelines and updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Colorado Department for Public Health and Environment for Child Care.Daily screening and temperature check of all students, staff and teachers
- Required hand-sanitization upon arrival, before eating, and at regular intervals
- Mandatory masks or face coverings
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet
- Class size limited to 10 students
- Limited building access – only students, teachers and staff will have building access.
- Staggered drop-off and pickup times to avoid large groups and allow for screening
- Ensure sufficient cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces and equipment
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- If you CANCEL AT LEAST TWO WEEKS before camp begins, we will refund tuition less the registration fee – $25 per half-day camps, $50 for full-day camps.
- If you CANCEL LESS THAN TWO WEEKS before camp begins, we will credit your account for the tuition paid less the late cancellation fee – $50 for half day camps and $75 for full-day camps. Credit may be applied to another future camp or tickets.
- Cancellation due to COVID-19 – If your student or close family contact tests positive for COVID-19 prior to the start of camp you will receive a full refund less the registration fee. In this case, documentation signed by a physician must be provided.
- Cancellation without Prior Notice – If we do not receive prior cancellation notice and you do not attend the first day of class, no refund or credit will be given.
- Cancellation by Millibo – We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. Any tuition paid will be refunded IN FULL, including the registration fee.