Time for some Holiday Mischief!
Grab the Mistletoe, roll down your stockings and get ready for the Glogg* as we bring you a Holiday Cabaret featuring daring aerial acrobatics, knock-’em-dead vocals, laugh out loud comedy and surprises from our merry band of comic and circus artists.
Yes, there will be an array of delicious desserts to enjoy, so come a little bit hungry!
*Glogg – An adventurous Viking drink (derived from an ancient word meaning burning embers) will have you feeling the heat in the most wonderful of ways!
It is sure to put you in the BEST of Holiday Spirits.
Babette Matdiva & Jim Jackson – MC
Hannah Rockey – Comedy
Danni Maxwell – Aerial Acts & Tap
Zach Guzman – Song & Tap
Miriam Roth – Cabaret Vocals
Judeth Shay Comstock – Cabaret Vocals
Cheerish Martin – Cabaret Vocals
December 9 – 19 / Thurs – Sun @ 7:30PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday Ticket ~ $28
Thursday Discount Ticket ~ $25
Reservations made by phone or in person are not charged a ticketing servicing fee.
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK THROUGH OUR DOORS!
We care deeply about the wellbeing and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff, and have been closely monitoring the evolving CDC guidance on COVID and its impact on our local community. For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, we are implementing the following protocols :
Face Mask Required: YES
Proof of Vaccination: YES or recent (within three days) Coronavirus negative test.
Social Distancing: NO
Proof of vaccination can be easily provided by:
- Showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card
- Using the myColorado app, an easy-to-use, free app that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated or to verify your vaccination for any reason, proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours) is required and can be provided by: Showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional, or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test
- CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact the box office to book into at different performance.
All ticket purchases are final. Sorry no refunds.
There is a $3 exchange fee for Premiere shows.
Exchanges may be made into another performance of the same production if the exchange is made at least two hours prior to your scheduled show time. The lobby is open 90 minutes prior to the start of the show and seating will begin thirty minutes prior to showtime.
A delectable array of refreshments are available for purchase before the show and during intermission. Oh YES, never fear, we will be serving up our world famous Holiday Glogg along with a fine selection of wine and bee, fresh baked cakes, cookies and brownies Food and drink are permitted in the theatre!