Laughs, Dreams and Cold Beet Soup
in the Cradle of American Comedy
Warren Epstein channels Rodney Dangerfield, Woody Allen, Jack Benny and other humor pioneers as he recreates his childhood memories in the famous Catskill resort area.
From screaming, maniacal chefs to the Master of Simon Sez to the Kings and Queens of Stand-up, Warren conjures the sights, smells and snickers in a place that still resonates in our collective funny bone.
- We keep ticket prices low so you never have to feel the performing arts are out of reach and with subscriptions and flex passes on offer, you can save even more!
- All seats are reserved.
- The lobby is open 90 minutes prior to the start of the show and seating will begin thirty minutes prior to showtime.
- Refreshments are available for purchase before the show and during intermission. Our lobby selection is delicious and includes cookies, cakes, brownies and ice cream as well as coffee, tea, sodas, wine and beer. Food and drink are permitted in the theatre!
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
All Ticket sales are final and there are no refunds on ticket purchases, however we do realize life can be un-predictable and are happy to exchange your ticket purchase for another performance of the same show. Just give us a call two hours before the start of your show and we’ll make the exchange.
Ticket purchasers may exchange their tickets for another performance of the SAME show if the exchange is made at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled performance. No exchanges will be made after a performance has passed. All exchanges are based upon availability.
To exchange your tickets please call the MAT Box Office at 719 465 6321 or visit us in person during our box office hours.
Exchanges into a more expensive performance require payment of the upgrade amount at the time of the exchange. Refunds are not given for exchanges into less expensive performances.
There’s never a bad time to give friends or family the gift of theatre. Gift certificates are redeemable for all things MAT, including tickets to productions, classes, or subscriptions and packages. They are available in any denomination. Just give the MAT box office a call at 719 465-6321 We’ll send you a gift certificate to give and/or redeem once you’ve made your purchase.
Whether you’re creating an unforgettable occasion for family and friends, entertaining clients, or planning the perfect company outing, the Millibo Art Theatre has the sales package that’s right for your needs.
BOOKING A GROUP IS EASY!
1. Gather a group of at least ten people. The larger your group, the larger the discount!
2. Select the performance you would like to attend.
3. Secure your group reservation with a cash, check or credit card payment.
4. Pick up your tickets at the MAT box office.
PREMIERE GROUP RATES
Groups of 8 to 15 – Tickets $20 each
Groups of 16 to 20 – Tickets $18 each
Groups of 21 or more – Tickets $16
ADDING TO YOUR GROUP RESERVATION: You may add to your group reservation up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance. Dependent on availability.
RECEPTIONS: Want to have a pre- or post-show reception with your group? Chat with our staff about the options. We have a full liquor license & lobby bar and some incredibly delectable desserts!
PROMOTING YOUR EVENT: MAT can help you promote your group event by providing promotional graphics and e-fliers. Just let us know what you might need.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES: No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. The discounted group rate is not valid on previously purchased tickets or in conjunction with other discounts.
The MAT seats 109 patrons in a proscenium theatre with stadium style seating. Every seat at the MAT has excellent sight lines and acoustics.
All seating is assigned. If you have any special seating needs, or would like to request a specific seat, please call the MAT Box Office at 719 465-6321. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Wheelchair seats are A1 & A15.