Fridays and Saturdays @ 7:30 ~ September /17 – 18 / 24 – 25 /
If you loved “Circus of the Night” you will fall in love again with the all new “Cabaret Under the Stars!”
Join us for an outdoor cabaret under the stars. You’ll enjoy incredible displays of local talent, big laughs, beautiful songs, and circus thrills. Miriam Roth, Judeth Shay Comstock, and musical guests team up with circus performers Elizabeth Fluharty, Emily Wegert, and Jaime Rockwell for an evening of new cabaret songs and aerial acrobatic acts. The evening will be hosted by vaudevillian Jim Jackson.
Get your tickets asap as seating is limited!
ON LINE Tickets: $28 or call 719 465 6321
ON LINE TICKETS[/button]“] ON LINE TICKETS[/button]
Where are the outdoor performances being held?
- All performances will be held outdoors in the new Millibo garden.
- The enclosed garden is located just off the 1626 Tejon Street parking lot on the south side of the Millibo Art Theatre.
- All seats are assigned and socially distanced.
What is the seating area like?
- The total seating capacity of the outdoor area is 65
- Seats are arranged in groups of two to six on the mulched lawn surrounding the outdoor stage. All groups are socially distanced for patron and staff safety.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter and must sit in their assigned seats.
- Staff will begin seating patrons 30 minutes prior to show time.
- If you wish to be seated together as a GROUP, please purchase all your tickets under the same name.
What Safety Guidelines are in place?
- Face coverings/masks are recommended for those patrons who are not vaccinated
- All groups are socially distanced for patron and staff safety.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been updated along with all the latest disinfecting technologies in compliance with local and CDC guidelines.
What will you do if it rains?
- In the event that Millibo cancels a performance due to imminent bad weather, the cancellation will be posted on our website and we will make every effort to contact ticket-holders via email and/or phone.
- If a performance is cancelled due to bad weather, patrons will receive a ticket to the make-up show that Sunday
- Shows lasting more than 40 minutes are considered complete performances. Shows lasting less than 40 minutes are considered “rained out.”
Will you be serving food and drinks like usual in this outdoor venue?
- Concessions will be available at all shows.
- No outside food or drink is permitted in the venue.
How do I get my tickets?
- Make your reservations early as make your reservations as SEATING IS VERY LIMITED!
- Seats can only be purchased as “general seating.” Millibo will assign seats once ticket sales have closed.
- If you wish to be seated together as a GROUP, please purchase all your tickets under one name.
- Ticket sales close at 3pm on the day of the performance! In other words – GET YOUR TICETS EARLY!!!!