Monday, May 24 – The wind has taken down the internet wires in our neighborhood. We hope service will be restored shortly (It could take up to 24 hours!) Please call and leave us a message regarding your reservation. We will call you as soon as our internet service is restored.
Welcome back to the Millibo for some exciting outdoor performances!
Fridays and Saturdays @ 7pm / June 4 – 5 / June 11 – 12 / June 18 – 19
Take your seat in Millibo’s whimsical outdoor garden and enjoy daring aerial acrobatics, tightrope walking, juggling, tumbling, stilt dancing, unicycling and other unique balancing acts. Magical comedy and music will be conjured by Kayla Klown and ringmaster Jim Jackson – also featuring our circus performers Elizabeth Fluharty and Susan Jones, and a whole gaggle of CIRKIDS!
This is the ideal show for the whole family!
Individual Tickets ~ $12.50 / Family four packs ~ $40 (children two and under may be seated on a parent’s lap for free)
NOTE: If you wish sit together as a group you must purchase your tickets as a group and all under the same name. Seat are assigned by the MAT box office.
Where are the outdoor performances being held?
- All performances will be held outdoors in the new Millibo garden.
- The enclosed garden is located just off the 1626 Tejon Street parking lot on the south side of the Millibo Art Theatre.
What is the seating area like?
- The total seating capacity of the outdoor area is 60.
- Seats are arranged in groups of two to six on the mulched lawn surrounding the outdoor stage. All groups are socially distanced for patron and staff safety.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter and must sit in their assigned seats. Our June show will have the option of picnic seating on mats.
- Staff will begin seating patrons 30 minutes prior to show time. Patrons are asked to refrain from congregating in public areas and to remain seated prior to and during the performance.
What Safety Guidelines are in place?
- Face coverings/masks will be required at all times within the performance venue except when eating or drinking. We ask that your face covering remain on completely covering mouth and nose throughout the performance and until you exit the venue.
- Upon arrival, all patrons, staff, and volunteers will have their temperature checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space.
- All groups are socially distanced for patron and staff safety.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been updated along with all the latest disinfecting technologies in compliance with local and CDC guidelines.
What will you do if it rains?
- In the event that Millibo cancels a performance due to imminent bad weather, the cancellation will be posted on our website and we will make every effort to contact ticket-holders via email and/or phone.
- If a performance is cancelled due to bad weather, patrons will receive a ticket to the make-up show that Sunday
- Shows lasting more than 40 minutes are considered complete performances. Shows lasting less than 40 minutes are considered “rained out.”
Will you be serving food and drinks like usual in this outdoor venue?
- Concessions will be available at all shows.
- No outside food or drink is permitted in the venue.
How do I get my tickets?
- Make your reservations early as make your reservations as SEATING IS VERY LIMITED! Tickets can be purchased on-line or through the Millibo Box Office.
- Seats can only be purchased as “general seating.” Millibo will assign seats once ticket sales have closed.
- If you wish to be seated together as a GROUP, please purchase all your tickets at the same time and under one name. We will then know to keep your group together.
- Ticket sales close at 3pm on the day of the performance! In other words – GET YOUR TICETS EARLY!!!!