SO SO SORRY TO SAY- But Rip’s March 5th show has been cancelled. All previously purchased tickets for this show will be refunded in full.
ON LINE TICKETS/ CALL 719 465 6321
The RiP is back at the MAT in 2022! Don’t miss this opportunity to laugh at (and a bit with) your favorite professional funny folks. They’re busting out some old favorites and creating some new magic based on your suggestions. Join us as as we start 2022 off with a great cacophony of laughs!
The RiP improv troupe has created unscripted laughs together for over twelve years and present short-form, long-form, and musical improvisational comedy that is sure to have you laughing until you cry! No two shows are ever the same, so… be prepared for an off-the-cuff, top-of-the-head, tip-of-the-tongue experience – and be ready for some audience participation to boot!
PROOF of VACCINE or a recent (within three days) Coronavirus negative test is required for entry.
MASKS will be required indoors for all patrons.
Proof of vaccination can be easily provided by:
- Showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card
- Using the myColorado app, an easy-to-use, free app that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated or to verify your vaccination for any reason, proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours) is required and can be provided by: Showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional, or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test
- CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact the box office to book into at different performance.
– TROUPE BIOS –
Jordan Arrick – Jordan has been performing improv the exact same amount of time as Kaleb.
He is 38. You do the math.
He is 38. You do the math.
Kaleb Kohart – Kaleb has been performing improv for 37.5% of his life. He is 40.
Margarita Archilla Kohart – Margie is not defined by her membership in the RiP or her marriage to Kaleb. Instead, Margie prefers to be recognized for her role as the stripper in Springs Ensemble Theater’s 2010 production of keepingabreast. Margie is also an award-winning tambourine artist.
Mark Rantal – Mark has held a big-boy job (salary and benefits) for 2+ years, but still cannot write his own bio. He spends his non-work, non-improv hours designing logos for members of his fantasy football league: the League of Thrones, and trying to decide whether or not he believes in God today.
Sara Gioia – Sara is enthused to be back at the MAT for her 9th season with the RiP! When Sara’s not slapping her bass, strumming her uke, or singing improvised songs, she is a Solutions Engineer for Blackbaud, and enjoys preparing her house for BABY GIOIA (February 2018).