Life’s been so hard and nothing comes easy! What’s to be done? Babette thinks we all need a little bit of sugar in our lives! Give in to the delicious pleasures of her sweet little cabaret and chase away those mid-winter blues. Babette and her cast of outstanding performers invite you to Millibo’s Sweethearts Café for a night of music, comedy, circus and delectable mischief.
Babette Matdiva & Jim Jackson – MC
Hannah Rockey & Birgitta De Pree – Comedy
Elizabeth Fluharty & Jessica Weil – Aerial Acts
Jude Bishop & Miriam Roth – Cabaret Vocals
Guest vocalists every night!
TICKETS: Thursday ~ $25 / Friday & Saturday ~ $28
Reservations made by phone or in person are not charged a ticketing servicing fee.
Proof of Vaccination: YES or recent Coronavirus negative test (w/in 2 days)
Face Mask Required: YES
So, so funny – and great music! Make arrangements to go!
The Millibo never disappoints! Spent yet another evening doubled over in laughter at this year’s Valentine’s show, “Sugar, Sugar”. Beautiful music, amazing acrobatics, and, of course, an abundance of laugh out loud moments. Really, this is WAY more fun then watching the news. Turn off the TV and treat yourself to a wonderful evening of medicinal humor.
We always look forward to celebrating Valentine’s season with Babette, Jim, and their merry band of cupids. Nothing like an evening of belly laughs to chase away the winter blues!!!
Saw it last night, loved it.
Loved the show – amazing & fun performances – Great time was had by all
Hannah’s “stand-by” routine had me laughing so hard. These performances are really developing into something special- looking for a fun-filled evening – you gotta see this.
You guys!!! Really beautiful show. My heart was touched, laughed a lot and was opened.
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK THROUGH OUR DOORS!
We care deeply about the wellbeing and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff, and have been closely monitoring the evolving CDC guidance on COVID and its impact on our local community. For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, we are implementing the following protocols :
Face Mask Required: YES
Proof of Vaccination: YES or recent (within three days) Coronavirus negative test.
Social Distancing: NO
Proof of vaccination can be easily provided by:
- Showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card
- Using the myColorado app, an easy-to-use, free app that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated or to verify your vaccination for any reason, proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours) is required and can be provided by: Showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional, or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test
- CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact the box office to book into at different performance.
All ticket purchases are final. Sorry no refunds.
There is a $3 exchange fee for Premiere shows.
Exchanges may be made into another performance of the same production if the exchange is made at least two hours prior to your scheduled show time. The lobby is open 90 minutes prior to the start of the show and seating will begin thirty minutes prior to showtime.
A delectable array of refreshments are available for purchase before the show and during intermission. Oh YES, never fear, we will be serving up our world famous Holiday Glogg along with a fine selection of wine and bee, fresh baked cakes, cookies and brownies Food and drink are permitted in the theatre!