Winner of London’s prestigious Olivier Award for Best New Comedy
In Tom Stoppard’s hilarious and poignant translation, we meet three World War 1 veterans who pass their monotony-filled days in a military hospital by engaging in verbal battles of long-forgotten military campaigns, grumblings about the staff, and reflections on their lives. Three long-time, local star actors Sol Chavez, Michael Augenstein, and Michael Miller will take on the roles in this heartfelt comedy.
Proof of vaccine or recent COVID test required to attend.
Written by: Tom Stoppard
Adapted from: Gerald Sibervras’ “Le Vent des Peupliers”
Directed by: Eve Tilley
Starring: Michael Augenstein, Sol Chavez, Mike Miller
Reservations can be made online or by phone. Phone reservations are not charged a ticketing servicing fee.
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK THROUGH OUR DOORS!
We care deeply about the wellbeing and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff, and have been closely monitoring the evolving CDC guidance on COVID and its impact on our local community. For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, we are implementing the following protocols :
Face Mask Required: YES
Proof of Vaccination: YES or recent (within three days) Coronavirus negative test.
Social Distancing: NO
Proof of vaccination can be easily provided by:
- Showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card
- Using the myColorado app, an easy-to-use, free app that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated or to verify your vaccination for any reason, proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours) is required and can be provided by: Showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional, or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test
- CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact the box office to book into at different performance.
All ticket purchases are final. Sorry no refunds.
There is a $3 exchange fee for Premiere shows.
Exchanges may be made into another performance of the same production if the exchange is made at least two hours prior to your scheduled show time. The lobby is open 90 minutes prior to the start of the show and seating will begin thirty minutes prior to showtime.
A delectable array of refreshments are available for purchase before the show and during intermission.